Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekend

Season is over now. That's so weird...I can't believe it. We lost the sectional.
I was really upset that we lost to … Our team chemical didn't appear until the last moment and often that was too late. Our energy level wasn't helping us, not making the right decision. We weren't playing the game whole heartedly.
I didn't do well the whole season wise. I don't have my mind there sometimes...in practice and in the game...
Too many things needed to be fixed!
I think I know the difference b/w a great player and a good player now. I would call myself a great player on my junior year and at the later season in my senior year in high school.
My skills are catching up and they are totally whole lot better than previous, but I don't put my everything out there anymore.Anyway, I got some time to fix that.

No comments: