Tuesday, April 24, 2007

TIRED……

I went to Dallas these days. Damn it! It was a tiring trip.Then, I went to the school that may become my future school.I don't know how to describe that school. I supposed to be a cowgirl for a while.On the other hand, I asked my advisor about the degree plan. She told me it's possible that I can graduate next summer.In addition, I can get the scholarship and the in-state tuition.I really don't know how to make a right decision.It's hard to make a decision. I have already stayed in TW for a long time.I am used to live here and get a lot of friends.Time is running soon. I need to get my master degree ASAP.Actually, I really don't want to leave here.Everyone asked me to stay here, but why my advisor treated me so bad.I don't like her attitude. I want to get into our graduate courses instead of PB courses.Unfortunately, I think I may be disappointed about the final decision.But, I will try to do my best to get what I want. If I fail, I will not regret it.

No comments: